Skip to main content

SAB Country Floral Embossing Folder


We are coming to the end of what has been truly a Sale-a-bration. Today, I'd like to feature the fabulously detailed Country Floral Embossing Folder, and the various ways you can add colour:



1) Ink the embossing folder by pressing or swiping the inkpad on to the flat half (so no bumpiness when you run your hand over it) of the embossing folder. Place card front face down on the inked side, close the folder and run through the Big Shot and ta da, you have a coloured card with white embossed (raised) image. Here I started with the SU Shimmery White card. The ink I used was Soft Sea Foam (a colour I don't use much - yet!). I also tried it with Powder Pink (one of the 5 retiring colours come May 31st). Tip: I much prefer the use of lighter colours than dark (like Berry Bliss) with this technique.
The sentiments used in both these cards are from another Free SAB set Part of My Story.





2)  Run through the Big Shot a piece of card front in the colour of your choice. Lightly press Whisper White Craft ink on the embossed card, so that only the raised/embossed part picks up the Whisper White ink. Here I have used another retiring colour Fresh Fig. I also tried it out with Night of Navy.






3) Run through the folder in the Big Shot a piece of Whisper White/Shimmery White. Then sponge on the card your choice of colours. On the card on the left, I have used Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime twist and Flirty Flamingo. For the bolder and brighter card on the right, I coloured with the Aquapainter brush directly onto the raised/embossed florals and leaves. I have used Lovely Lipstick, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Pineapple Punch colours.

The SAB items used in these cards are available only till the end of March so click here to place your qualifying order now and to get your Free Country Floral Embossing Folder.




*** Sale-a-bration time with Stampin' Up!...FREE item for every $110 spend or...hostess benefits for qualifying party sales or...join for $189 and get $375 worth of products of your choice or join for $240 and get $375 worth of products PLUS exclusive craft and carry tote (value $105) ...ends 31 March 2019. Contact me now! or Click this link http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michellepepper/promotions ***

Comments