Skip to main content

Toile Tidings Monochromatic Christmas Card

A Christmas Card in Real Red and Very Vanilla
 
Recently, I attended Stampin' Up!'s first virtual conference (you know, a Covid-19 thing in 2020!). So thankful for Stampin' Up! to adapt and be creative and therefore us demonstrators did not have to give up meeting and connecting altogether due to lockdowns and social distancing. Typically, we get to see new products coming out and even stamp with some. This card below was one of the "stamp and share" projects. I didn't have the new products (which I could have pre-ordered) so instead I followed along but I used different supplies. Ta-da - the above Monochromatic Merry Christmas card was born!
 


 
 
Michelle's Top Tips: 
 
- If a layout doesn't quite work with the supplies you have to use, try turning the orientation of the layout as I have done in today's card. 
 
- A monochromatic card is a great idea if you have limited supplies.

- 2"x2" squares of DSP are great for a collage style card.
 
 
As always, if you have any questions, I am happy to help you.

Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments