Skip to main content

Brightly Gleaming Christmas Mini Album

 The festive Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper is a keepsake!

Click here for the supplies that I used

 
This is one of my favourite go-to mini albums to make. All our Designer Series Papers (DSPs) are so beautiful and one awesome way to show them off is in a keepsake album (it measures about 6"x6" or 15.2cm x 15.2cm). Also, this can be a great card option - you know, when you need a card that has enough space for lots of people to write on.
 

The album is easily adjustable - here I have used 5 pieces of DSPs for the pages (with pockets for extra journaling, photos or memorabilia), but if you prefer less you can certainly alter that. The whole album is held together with our gorgeous Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon (#149496).
 
Did you also notice that the cover was actually just the design of the card I posted here? Why not eh - it'll make a great card and album gift too!
 
Hope you like looking at pictures because now I will show you close up photos of each double page of my family's Christmas 2019 mini album 😁  Tip: I added the ornament punch to most pages - like a common thread running through the album.








 

This year, I have chosen our Heartwarming Hugs DSP for my mini album.


 

 
I am offering this for sale $25 - you can order it as a ready to go mini album (you just need to add pictures and journalling) or as a kit that you put together (great activity for the kids!). 
Let me know if you would like to purchase one - limited numbers available.
 
 
 
Michelle's Top Tips: 
Christmas is a busy time of the year, yet I find this an antidote - knowing I have an album to fill with pictures and journalling helps me to look for the wonder of the season, to slow down and to make time for the meaningful - instead of being caught up in the rush of things (which happens anyway!)
Have your album done ahead of time, then you have headspace to think of what pictures to take and what memories you want to capture. 
ps: I have learned too that when taking photos, to have the main object centred with enough border all around because I print 4x6 photos and cut it down to fit my mini album.
 
As always, if you have any questions, I am happy to help you.

Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Giant Year End Closeout Sale now in December. Clearance rack also updated. For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special  And if you have a huge Stampin' Up! wish list then our fully customisable Starter Kit is for you! Ask me more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity ***

Comments

Megan Teare said…
Very cool album Michelle!