Skip to main content

January 2024 News

A quick snapshot look at what is happening in the month of January 2024...

 

January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue



If you haven't got this catalogue, as well as the Sale-a-bration brochure, please let me know, I'd be happy to send one out to you! I always love a new catalogue - so many ideas! You can also view all the products online here.


Sale-a-bration 2024



Check out this video walk through here.



 

January Hostcode UKM7NQH2

Use this code when you shop my online store so I know you want my class to go card kits sent to your door - it's my thank you gift to you for supporting my business. 






January Designer Paper Cards Club - Trusty Toolbox

Get a mini sampler of the Designer Series Paper that I have chosen to feature this month - the Trusty Toolbox 12"x12" Designer Series Paper. You don't just get the mini sampler though, you actually get the cut supplies to make these samplers into cards!

Find out more about my Designer Paper Cards Club
 

This year, I have added another option to Cards Club. With the Done For Me option, you can purchase the set of six greeting cards from me. This will be a great option for anyone who wants to give out handmade cards but are not in the position of having stamping supplies themselves. Please spread the word for me...thank you!


 

 New Additions to our Kits Collection

  Every month, two new kits will be added to Stampin' Up!'s Kits Collection. 

January introduces The Rock Legend Kit and The Panda Friends Kit! Both kits are $30 each and each contain supplies to make 8 cards. No stamping required, so handmade cards don't get any easier than that to make!



I also want to point out (in case you missed it in the Mini Catalogue) that the Rock Legend kit will coordinate and be complementary to the Rock Star Bundle!


 


Stamp with Michelle Pepper Exclusive Events in January 2024
 
12 January - Stamp Night @ Michelle's 7.30pm, Auckland
19 January - Inkgenious Stampers team meeting with Stamping Crafters Team 7.30pm

 
All the above are In Person Events. 
Email michelle@michellepepper.co.nz for more information. 

Class To Go - Online Live or Later Videos

I go live on Wednesdays 1pm on Facebook but if you don't catch me live you can always access the video later on my Facebook page. It also gets uploaded on my YouTube channel so you can view it there too. 
 
My apologies that there will be no lives for January as I am away camping mostly. See you in February!
 
04 January - January - April 2024 Mini Catalogue Launch  - a free online event in which I joined several other demonstrators around the globe to share with you project ideas and tips and tricks along the way.
 
 




Comments