Skip to main content

Perfectly Plaid Bundle Tale of Three Trees


Today I'm sharing one of my favourite style of cards to make - Clean and Simple (CAS). I just love all that white space!

This Fiona Rozario inspired card features three of the six products in the Wrapped in Plaid Suite (#153326). I punched out the two Whisper White trees with the Pine Tree Punch (#149521) so that the pattern on the Wrapped in Plaid 6" x 6" DSP (#149596) is shown through. Now here's a paper saving TIP: with so much of the DSP piece being hidden, you can easily punch out a tree. That is where the middle tree is from, with the reverse side of it being featured on the card. With 12 double sided designs ie 24 patterns to choose from, you will have a set of Christmas cards done in no time!



Oooh, did I hear you ask what is that Cherry Cobbler twine? You're right, that is not in our catalogue! Here's TIP #2 today: you only need the Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine (#124262) and then you can colour it with any of our Stampin' Blends to get your desired coloured Baker's Twine.

This card reminds me of one of my favourite books to pull out of the bookshelves to read to the children in the advent of Christmas - The Tale of Three Trees. This is the retold version that we own.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back in. I have several more cards made with the Wrapped in Plaid Suite to share with you in the next few days.


Comments