Skip to main content

Perfectly Plaid Special Day

Today's card is a CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit, or aka Copy and Share Everything). I love my friend Susan Wong's card, so when I realised I don't actually have the supplies she used for her card, I determined to try and replicate it using what I DO have. The Perfectly Plaid stamp set happened to be the latest stamp set I purchased so I went a-playing.



Yes, I made a non Christmas card with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set!

Perfectly Plaid #149418







Can you spot the stamp I used to create the DIY patterned paper? Yes, it's the tree stamp on the left!




The wreath was made with the floral image stamped from the Hold On to Hope stamp set, and die cut from the coordinating die in the Cross Of Hope dies. I love the versatile sentiment from the Perennial Birthday stamp set because to me, it can work as a Birthday or Wedding sentiment. To finish off the card, I added a bit of twine and sequins, scattered around to keep with the wreath theme.

Perennial Birthday #151240
Hold On To Hope #151243


I hope you are inspired to CASE a card today and be creative!

Happy stamping, M xx





Comments