Skip to main content

#simplestamping Stampin' Up! Let it Snow Christmas

Hello from sunny Auckland, New Zealand!



It's always a bit of a discord to make and send snowy Christmas cards locally but I simply can't help it. It may be because I have never experienced a White Christmas that all things snowy and sparkly is magical and very Christmassy for me. And well, it's pretty hot here at the moment, so I'm sure my recipients would be transported to a dreamy cold place when they first open their mail - even if only for a brief moment!

Well this year Stampin' Up! offers a very cute set of Designer Series Paper called Let It Snow which I have used to very quickly and simply make a bunch of fun Christmas cards. Stamps (any Christmas greeting, and "Thinking of you" is always appropriate for any occasion!), ink (featuring Blueberry Bushel) and paper. That's all you need, y'all!


#simplestamping, Stamps/ink/paper- have you given it a go? Whether you are a beginner stamper or a seasoned and avid stamper,  #simplestamping is achievable.


Comments