Skip to main content

Wishes from The Gang's All Meer



Two days till Christmas!


Isn't this the cutest stamp??? The Gang's All Meer is a stamp set you can only get during Sale-a-bration which begins on 3rd January, and the best part of it is that it is one of the FREE items you may choose when you order a minimum of $110. I just couldn't wait till the New Year to show you this stamp set and so I made some Christmas cards with it.

The stamp I used actually only has 5 meerkats, so in order to achieve this look I have used the Masking Technique. I do not have a santa hat stamp image so I hand drawn and coloured in the santa hats, then used our Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to add the white fur and pompoms.
(ps: I just saw that we have sold out of this Puff Paint product!)

Below is another version - this time with less meerkats and instead of hand drawing on the santa hats, I used the party hat stamp that comes in the stamp set. How cute are these meerkat carolers singing Joy To The World!


Below is version 3, and a non Christmas card. Who wouldn't want a birthday wish from The Gang's All Meer?





*** Sale-a-bration time with Stampin' Up!...FREE item for every $110 spend or...hostess benefits for qualifying party sales or...join for $189 and get $285 worth of products of your choice PLUS an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter PLUS a pack of 6"x6" DSP sampler PLUS your choice of any stamp set ...valid from 3 January 2020 - 31 March 2020. Contact me now! or  Click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments