Skip to main content

A Trio of Bumblebee In Colour Cards

Bumblebee is the name of one of the 5 new In Colours in our 2020-21 Annual Catalogue.
 



Michelle's Top Tip Today:
When a large area of your card is to be covered up, consider cutting out that area with shaped dies or punches, to be used either on the inside of the card, or envelope or in another card. 

All these three cards are linked by the circle diecuts. When I made the first card, Country Home Hello Card, I had cut out a circle from the Bumblebee Stitched Lace Die background with one of the dies from Layering Circles dies. This I used in the card below. 



This card is a variation of the sketch I used for the Country Home Hello card.  Here, I have used the happy and cheerful sunflower card from the Flowers For Every Season Memories and More Card Pack, and also featured the Bumblebee gingham ribbon. I have heat embossed the sentiment in White as I wanted to keep this card Monochromatic. You can find the list of all the items used in this card here.

Now, of course, before I adhered the sunflower card onto the Bumblebee card base, I made sure I cut out a circle to use on my next super simple card below.


This one I have left super minimalist, but there could have been several different ways to step it up...embossing the whisper white base, adding gems or rhinestones, and a ribbon or twine. I just thought this particular card lends itself quite well to the "Less is More" idea.  You can find the supply list for this card here.

As always, if you have any questions, I am happy to help you.

Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Do you have a huge Stampin' Up! wish list? Then our fully customisable Starter Kit is for you, check it out now! For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments