Skip to main content

Country Home Hello Card

Oh, Country Home goodness!


Did you know that constraints can make you more creative? Sometimes, when we have so much available to us, it is hard to know where to start! That is why I love participating in card challenges. Today's project came about as I worked through the confines of not one but two card challenges.

First, a sketch challenge, from #stampinfancyfriday
 

Next, a colour challenge from Colour INKspiration challenge #CI83


See, now all I have to decide is the images (stamp sets/dies/sentiments). Well, that is enough things to decide on, I say! You can see all the supplies I used here (including all the basic items such as adhesives) -  https://s.tamp.in/7WO4eW

Michelle's Top Tip Today: 
So, I decided to jazz up the milk jug a bit. I didn't have any ornate stamp...until I remember the one from Still Scenes. So I heat embossed that image in silver then stamp the milk jug over it (it's photopolymer so I can clearly see through for placement). 



Your Turn: Will you join me today in participating in these two challenges?
 
As always, if you have any questions, I am happy to help you.

Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Do you have a huge Stampin' Up! wish list? Then our fully customisable Starter Kit is for you, check it out now! For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments