Skip to main content

Sale-a-bration with Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper

Create this beautiful card with a large greeting, beautiful FREE paper and some ink!

Click here to see the list of supplies I used


This is my lazy time poor version of Jennifer Frost @thecraftycarrotco card. I cheated by skipping the bubble stamping technique she did. After masking and sponging with Seaside Spray and Soft Sea Foam (using our amazing new Blending Brushes), I used a sponge dauber to daub on polka dots of Petal Pink. 
 
Michelle's Top Tips Today:
 
I love Jenn's tip on fussy cutting out some of the words stamped in a different ink - this way, you can tuck the flowers under the sentiment. The flowers were fussy cut from the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper which you can get for FREE with any qualifying purchase of $110. This Sale-a-bration promotion ends at the end of February though so don't wait! (ps: the reverse of the paper I used to cut the flowers from is the background I used to take the above picture of my card on.)
Now the colours I used to sponge the vertical strip were not as "lively" as the ones that Jenn used so I decided to use the sequins from Woven Threads Sequin Assortment to give the card a little lift.


Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Woohoo Stampin' Up! - here's how we celebrate the new year: not only do we have a new Mini Catalogue January - June 2021, we have also sweetened the deal with Sale-a-bration (find out more by clicking on the link) *** ***

Comments