Skip to main content

Happy Birthday You Sweet Berry Delightful Thing

Doesn't this look like a galaxy of berry planets?

I saw a tip on #loveitchopit and immediately set out to CASE Cary Buckham. What a wonderful way to get the most out of this paper!
 
I fussy cut out all the strawberry clusters from this paper for my Sweet Strawberry Blessings Surprise Birthday Card that I posted last week, leaving me with this:
 

Michelle's Top Tip Today: 
Punch or die cut shapes like circles, squares, ovals, etc from your bits of paper left because they will always be used! 

Cary's tip to use a marker pen to doodle around was brilliant too! 

I hope you are inspired to re-create this fun card with the papers you have or if you want the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper, then the good news is that you can get it for FREE along with the Berry Blessing Stamp Set with a qualifying order, before the end of February 2021.



 
As always, if you have any questions, I am happy to help you.

Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Woohoo Stampin' Up! - here's how we celebrate the new year: not only do we have a new Mini Catalogue January - June 2021, we have also sweetened the deal with Sale-a-bration (find out more by clicking on the link here https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special) *** ***

Comments