Skip to main content

Sale-a-bration 2018 Sweet Soiree Memories and More card Pack

Hello!

What if you can be busy and still make your own greeting cards, adding a bit of YOU in them?




I am here to show you how with the Sweet Soiree Memories and More Card Pack. It is a FREE SAB item and includes 72 gorgeous designs cards of varying sizes. Using these, various sentiments from different stamp sets in my stash, Whisper White Cardstock and the wonderful Wood Texture 6x6 DSP pack, I now have a set of 12 greeting cards which will bless my recipients no end! And I have a lot more card designs in the pack left over to make more cards or use in my Memory Keeping Album.

Design your own or CASE (crafter's term for copying and sharing everything) my examples. I was inspired by a fellow demonstrator Jackie Aitken who had made 23 designer cards using this pack of Memories and More cards. So far I have 12 designs, and will update you more when I get more cards designed.

Enjoy a feast for the eyes below :-) and when you are ready, get thee this lovely and fun Sweet Soiree Memories and More Card Pack next time you earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item. (In New Zealand, the qualifying order is $110.)

Happy Stampin',

Michelle  xx

(The rest of this post is heavy on images!)






























*** Sale-a-bration time with Stampin' Up!...FREE item for every $110 spend or...hostess benefits for qualifying party sales or...join for $189 and get $285 worth of products of your choice PLUS choose any two additional Free stamp sets up to $210 in value ...ends 31 March 2018. Contact me now! or Click this link http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michellepepper/promotions ***

Comments