Skip to main content

Timeless Tropical and Blossoms in Bloom

A Maui Sunset!
 Create a gorgeous sunset/sunrise background with Stampin’ Up! 2021-2023 In Colors Collection

Click here for the supplies list

While some demonstrators who achieved Incentive Trip to Maui is currently enjoying their success in style, the next best thing for those of us who didn't achieve it is to create an experience - right? Hahaha.

 Stamps: Timeless Tropical, Blossoms in Bloom

Techniques: Alcohol Background Blending, Heat Embossing

I was a little stuck in my design after doing the background and heat embossing the palm trees. Then Cathy Pinchbeck made a card for #CI99 challenge which provided the solution for me to CASE using the gold hoop (retired). I'm so happy with the way the card turned out.
 

Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special hop online with me today or contact me to place an order.

Comments