Skip to main content

December 2023 News

A quick snapshot look at what is happening in the month of December 2023...

 

December Hostcode SMABHZBE 

Use this code when you shop my online store so I know you want my class to go card kits sent to your door - it's my thank you gift to you for supporting my business. 



 

Michelle's DIY Card Kit - December 2023 Card Club



 

 New Kit On The Block!

  Every month, a new kit is added to Stampin' Up!'s Kits Collection. 

December introduces Painted Wishes Kit!


This is a non stamping kit, so no stamp sets were included.

The supplies:


 

Tutorial Bundle - Earn or Buy

Get the December Tutorial Bundle for FREE when your single order is $80 or more. Alternatively you can purchase the Tutorial Bundle for $30.




 Online Exclusives - check it out!




Why wait to order these when you can order it now in your Starter Kit?!!


 

The Starter Kit - Everyday Best Deal at Stampin' Up!
 
Stamp with Michelle Pepper Exclusive Events in December 2023

  8 December - Stamp Night @ Michelle's 7.30pm, Auckland
12 December - Team Annual Dinner, Auckland

All the above are In Person Events. 
Email michelle@michellepepper.co.nz for more information. 

Class To Go - Online Live or Later Videos

I go live on Wednesdays 1pm on Facebook but if you don't catch me live you can always access the video later on my Facebook page. It also gets uploaded on my YouTube channel so you can view it there too. 
 
In December...
 
06 December - Christmas 3D

 

 
 




Comments