Skip to main content

StampNation Summer1




This week, over at StampNation, we are celebrating a Summer Kick Off Party. Well, the northern hemisphere members are enjoying sunshine...whereas us Southern Hemisphere peeps are enjoying the thoughts and cheeriness of summer.

The challenge for day 1 of the Summer Kick Off Party (on 21st June) was to make a card inspired by the colours you see in Summer. When I think of summer, I think of sun, sand and surf, and camping. So the summer colours for me are blue, yellow and green. I manage to incorporate the blue and yellow in my card, but the green didn't quite co-ordinate with the rest of the card.



There's something about the simplicity of this card that just makes me smile each time I see it. I have even restrained myself from using any jewel rhinestone, and there are no pop up dimensionals either!




Comments