Skip to main content

Case Study #158


I have been AWOL in participating in challenges just when I was just getting started...well, I am so glad to be into it again, hopefully. Today's project is inspired by Case Study Challenge #158:
My take was inspired by the different card shape. The big flower also reminded me of the snowflake shape because I am on the snowflake bend of late (be warned, nay, advised: more blog posts featuring snowflakes to come). Combining the two, we have a Snowflake card! 



What a novelty card, don't you think? It is cut out from the largest snowflake from Stampin' Up!'s Festive Flurry Framelits set. I used the Silver Dazzling Details glue to highlight the dimensional snowflake piece. It is small enough to be a beautifully ornated placecard for a special dinner party or a breakfast event. It can also double up as an ornament for the Christmas tree, or Gratitude tree. What about making these in different colours? Hmm, I might just try it in pinks and purples, too.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out the many talents over at Case Study.


Comments