Skip to main content

Secret Garden Framed Tulip



Stampin' Up! is running a weekly deal promotions all of April. Beginning on each Wednesday in April is a new set of deals of the week. Today's card features two of the products that are being promoted this week: Secret Garden Framelits (#129372) and the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (#121809).

At Stamp Nation, my favourite craft international forum hang out place :-), we have been treated to a week of mini class on using patterned paper on cards. I was inspired by Maureen's class on lining a card front with patterned paper.

Tips:

I first embossed that awesome green lined paper from the Gingham Garden DSP set with the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder. To highlight the pattern, I sponged over the embossed tulips with Pear Pizzazz ink.

I stamped in Versamark the flowers from the Secret Garden stamp set onto watercolour paper. I experimented with embossing in White, Clear and Gold. I like the way it all turned out - ha, is that a helpful hint at all?!

Hmm, that yellow flower in the middle, that was embossed with Gold, not Early Espresso as it appears (on my screen anyway). This second picture shows it better.

The sentiment was embossed with Gold as well, so that it ties in with the Gold embossed flower. It's all in the details eh :-)


You have till Tuesday 11pm to get these and other products at a discounted rate. And then we all wait eagerly to see what would be in the next lot of deals to be announced on Wednesday morning.

Thanks for stopping by :-)





Comments