Skip to main content

New Year Specials




HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather that has graced us at the beginning of 2015. We're off on our summer hols but I hope to blog once or twice... 

Well to celebrate the new year, and also because I would really love to meet my sales target for this month, I have come up with a personal special offer for this month only. The new Occasions Mini catalogue will kick off on the 6th Jan as well as the Stampin' Up! most looked forward to annual Sale-a-bration. SAB, for short, is when you get to earn free products rather easily through product purchase, hosting a party (or two :-)) or joining the Stampin' Up! family either as a hobbyist for personal discounts or as a small sustainable business. I will be sending out brochures to my customers, so if you are not sure if you would be on my list txt/email me your address so I can pop one out in the post for you!

Bless you all, and thank you so much for your continual support!



Comments