Skip to main content

Sale-A-Bration 2015: Lotus Blossom Stacked With Love


Of the 11 incredibly irresistible FREE Sale-A-Bration (SAB) items to choose from, the Lotus Blossom stamp set was one of the first ones I chose. This is a 3-step stampin blossom - and isn't the result amazing? This is one of the freebie items when you spend $110 during Sale-A-Bration time, until March 31st 2015.



You can use the "stampin off" technique to create a depth of 3 colours by just using one colour, especially if it is a dark colour like the Blackberry Bliss, or as in my case above, I used 2 colours (Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe) to create the 3 colour look.

The patterned paper I used here is from the new Stacked With Love DSP Stack from the new Occasions Catalogue. I also added the Gold Baker's Twine, just because I think the card deserves some gold :-) The sentiment is from a retired set named Well Scripted, which has my favourite birthday sentiment of all time.

This is such a simple layout/sketch, and a great way to use all those patterned paper you might have been hoarding (ahem, like, uhm, me!) or if you are a demonstrator, to use the DSP stacks which conveniently allows your workshop or class attendees to express themselves in their choice of paper. This is precisely what I have done at Friday's night Card Class, so I will post pictures of the gals' work of art tomorrow. In the meantime, I will leave you with another variation of this card:





Blessings, and thanks so much for stopping by! Michelle, xx.

Comments