Skip to main content

A Wonderful Time at Stamp Camp 2015 in Rotorua



Well, my humblest apologies for having neglected this blog and facebook this month - I was seriously over-committed :-(

However, I am pleased to have made the effort to post this today (so now there will be at least one post in February) before I take off tomorrow again for a few days of camping.

I have just returned from a weekend of Stamp Camp in Rotorua and I am buzzing! It really is so awesome to be part of a wider Stampin' Up! family aka the Creative Inkers Team. Jacque, our fearless leader, is just an amazing role model and her generosity and kindness and heart for her team is absolutely contagious. Over the weekend, we had 5 product suite presentations, each followed by a make and take project; business training sessions, opportunity to participate in a service project (which was to make thank you cards for KidsCan to send to their kind donors), lots of laughs, networking and social time and of course yummy food too. I believe we all (yup as per the photo, there are quite a few of us) come away inspired, motivated and ready to challenge ourselves, both creatively as well as with confidence to take our business up a notch.

With that said, if you would like to join us at camp next time, and regular team get-togethers, I welcome you to my team. Right now is a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator because not only do you get a fully customisable starter kit for only $189 (for products to the value of $285) and 20% discount on all product purchases, you will also get to choose between two FREE product options because we are still in the Sale-a-bration period (which ends on 31 March 2015). Contact me so we can discuss in greater detail.


Thanks for visiting and until next post, blessings to you!



*** SAB time...FREE item for every $110 spend or...hostess benefits for qualifying party sales or...join and get freebies ...ends 31 March 2015 ***

Comments