Skip to main content

Build a Bouquet Project Kit



I am so loving this bouquet - the blooms are so cheerful and in the colours that I love so much. I will be sad when the current catalogue and these in-colours retire :-(

But for now, I will enjoy these blooms that do not give me hayfever and I can re-arrange them as I like for as long as I like, because they are not going to wither on me in a week, haha. And I don't have to change any water either - how convenient is that?



You too can purchase this Build A Bouquet Kit from my website, or if you fancy making more flowers than the 35 that you get from this kit, you can purchase the Bouquet Bigz L Die and make flowers to your heart's content!






 *** SAB time...FREE item for every $110 spend or...hostess benefits for qualifying party sales or...join and get freebies ...ends 31 March 2015 ***

Comments