Skip to main content

Painted Petals Double Display Card




This was the card that we made at my Friday Stamp and Connect Night class. Just in time for Mother's Day on 10th May. As you can see, though, this card doesn't have to read "Happy Mother's Day". Mother's Day celebration is a good opportunity to send a card to someone who has been a significant person in our lives. Or perhaps send a card of encouragement to a friend who is a Mum. I reckon all Mums could do with some form of encouragement and words of affirmation. I certainly do, anyway!

Now this Double Display Card is a fancy fold card. This is what you get when you open up the card, after removing the butterfly clipped belly band:




Seriously, who would not be wowed to receive such a card? I'd feel so special if I got this card!

So if you miss my Friday class, I am repeating this on Tuesday 21st April 7.30pm at Te Atatu Peninsula, so let me know if you would like to RSVP for the class.

Instructions to score and cut the base is from here http://thecraftspa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/large-square-double-display-card-metric.html




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments