Skip to main content

Reason For The Season


Possibly my favourite Christmas stamp set from 2015 Holiday Catalogue, Reason for the Season has beautiful images as well as three classic sentiments. I love the font used in the sentiments - it seems so nostalgic. I feel so satisfied every time I lift the stamp off the paper.

Here are a couple of cards I have made, pairing the stamp set with the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper (DSP). Now that we are approaching Christmas Day, all my card recipients should have received their cards; so there will be a blitz of posts showing off some of the cards I have made with this stamp set. Some didn't get photographed before I posted it.



Even though it is now too late to make Christmas cards for this year, this stamp set will carry over to the end of May 2016, so be sure to get yourself this versatile set and get your 2016 Christmas cards started ;-) I will be most happy to order it for you.



Happy Christmas Eve!

Comments