Skip to main content

Pick A Pennant Picture Perfect



It is the month of June, and that means it is New Annual Catalogue time!


With each new catalogue, Stampin' Up! introduces 5 new In Colours that will be available for two years. So, introducing the 2018-2020 In Colours:



The making of this "Party Time" Card :

1) Let's make a card that uses all 5 new In Colours

2) Must use at least one stamp set that is New in the Catalogue.  The fabulous Pick A Pennant stamp made the honours :-) I love that cute little bird!

3) This stamp set lends itself nicely to the "Hinge Stamping" Technique that I can showcase with our new positioning tool, the Stamparatus.

4) I just love love love the new Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and had been jesting that I would probably try to use it in every card I make this year. Can you see how I snuck it in here in this card?

5) I also used sentiments from two returning stamp sets - Picture Perfect Birthday and Happy Birthday Gorgeous. Notice that I haven't used "Happy Birthday" in my card - the intention was so that there is more versatility to this card. It certainly can be used for a birthday card, but it could also easily be used for a anniversary card, or graduation, a catalogue launch (!!!) or any occasion that calls for a party! (4th Of July Independence Day, perhaps, for my American readers?!)

Ta-da!



I will be teaching this card along with other projects in my classes this month (see details below) - you are most welcome to come and join in!

Here is that cute little bird again - just because I can :-)





Happy stamping!

- Michelle xx


June classes

Friday 8th June 7.30pm - Massey - $15

Tuesday 19th June 7.30pm - Te Atatu Peninsula - $15

Bookings available if you wish to host an event either at a venue of your choice or at my place in Massey - contact me!

Comments