Skip to main content

Easy 4"x4" cards using Flowers For Every Season Memories and More Card



Hey, today I want to give you some ideas on how to make these five WOW cards that look way more involved than the actual effort.  I used the Flowers For Every Season Memories and More (M&M) Cards that feature our five new 2020-2022 Stampin’ Up! In Colors :


The Flowers For Every Season M&M pack includes 50 total double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3" x 4"
(7.6 x 10.2 cm) and 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) sizes; 4 sticker sheets, 2 each of 2 designs. There is plenty enough here to scrapbook with as well as make cards with!



Let me show you how these five cards came together with five of the  3"x4" cards in the pack.

(On a whim, I made this video - so now you can watch it without having to read through this post but you might still want to scroll down for the images 😁 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnMMkbSLls





Just Jade - Embrace Today Card



As you can see, this card didn't even require any stamping. I simply added the linen thread and adhered the 3"x4" card straight on top of the 4x4 Just Jade base. Pop on some Magenta Madness enamel dots (remember the golden rules of using odd number of dots and in triangles) and ta-da! A card in a matter of minutes.


Bumblebee - Celebrate today and every day Card



Again, I repeated the above except with a couple of changes:
1) The In Color ink pads were not available in pre-order, so what to do, what to do...fortunately, there are two identical sticker sheets with words in this pack, so I simply adhered on the word Celebrate on the card. And then, my big tip for what to do when you don't have the ink pad in the colour you want? White emboss the words on the coloured card stock!
2) I omitted the enamel dots on this card, just to keep it "clean", as opposed to "fun".

Oh, do you wonder what stamp set is the embossed sentiment "today and everyday" from? It is part of a longer sentiment from the Floral Essence stamp set:
 
"With friendly thoughts and best wishes today and every day!"


Magenta Madness - Celebrate today and every day Card





This time I used the negative part of the Celebrate sticker I used in the Bumblebee card. So there you go - this is how you double the number of stickers available to you 😁


Misty Moonlight - Thinking of you Card



Here, I felt I needed to add a small strip of Whisper White so the sentiment doesn't get lost in the background. "Thinking of" is from "Thinking of you" from the Beautiful Moments stamp set.



Cinnamon Cider - You Make Me Smile Card



Again, I didn't want the "You" sticker to get lost in amongst the sunflowers so I stuck it on a piece of scrap Whisper White, snipping the bottom off to "banner" it, and then added the embossed "Make Me Smile" from the Well Said stamp set on a small piece of Bumblebee card stock. I added the Bumblebee enamel dots to fill in the white space at the bottom left.

And there you have it, a set of 5 cheerful 4"x4" cards which would make a lovely gift set.



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you found the tips and ideas I shared today helpful.

Until next time, happy stamping!




*** Annual Catalogue Kickoff Celebration June 2020 Promotion - Join for $189 and get $285 worth of products of your choice PLUS your choice of any stamp/tool bundle - Or Spend $450 and get an additional $45 ie a TOTAL of $90 Stampin' Rewards...valid from 3 June - 30 June 2020. Contact me now! or Click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments