Skip to main content

Nathan's 8th Birthday


It really is birthday month in the Pepper extended family. This time, it's my Nathan's 8th birthday, and the fact that he asked me if I have made his card yet warms my heart. I mean, doesn't that tell you that my boys look forward to receiving a hand made card from me? Well, I had such warm and fuzzies that I just wanted to make him a special card. So here's the effort, combining the last two birthday cards. A flip flop card AND a treat cup card with a trap door. And of course, it had to be Lego minifigure in the cup, for a boy who only had Lego on his wish list.


The fruity DSP is retired, but I just had to use it for this boy who loves fruit. Strawberries...hmmm...and it just so happen to be strawberries season now too. Yeah!

These interactive cards are truly fun and if you didn't want to figure out the tricky way to make it, it is easy to make with one of the Thinlits Card Dies recently released by Stampin Up!


Comments