Skip to main content

Secret Garden Card In A Box



It has been a busy February in that we had another camping trip, and I was also trying to sort out our homeschool curriculum this year. I got some crafting time in but I couldn't feature a project yet on the blog as it is for a Stamp Nation Swap. When the swaps come back to me, I will not only be able to blog about the card I made, but you, my blog readers, will have a feast for the eyes as I will show you all 14 cards the other participating swappers would have made! So watch this space....

Today's card I am a little late in featuring. It was made by Irene at my monthly class in February. Inspired by my sample, Irene took on the challenge in the class to make this one for her friend having a new baby. A posie of flowers, how cute!



Comments