Skip to main content

Wings and Hearts Punches



In the last post I asked you to guess what else were in the upcycled gift bags I recently donated to the Auckland Home Educators Art & Craft Fair. The answer is, of course, some hand made cards :-)

 Well, I wanted to add some hand made cards too, and of course, I didn't think of the idea till the last minute, so I put these together the night before the event. Fortunately, these came together very quickly - thanks to beautiful patterned paper and punches.  I made a set of 3x3 cards and a set of 4x4 cards, dictated by the amount of matching patterned paper that I have. This retired DSP, Love Amore, is an old favourite. The co-ordinating envelopes were a breeze to make with our Envelope Punch Board - love that tool!

Some close up pictures for your enjoyment :-)




This next card features the Banner Blast stamp set and its co-ordinating Banner Punch that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration (SAB) time. Spend $110 during SAB and you'll get one free item, $220 for 2 free item etc. But these are the last days of SAB, as it ends 31st March. So be sure to get yourself some goodies.


Comments