Skip to main content

Baby Tees In Retro Fresh



I love the fun contemporary retro colour combination in the Retro Fresh Suite, so I decided to team that up with the Baby Tees Stampin' Wheel (#118621) to make this Baby card. This wheel is now in the Retiring List, so email me your order peppertime123@gmail.com (or purchase through my website). Retiring products can sell out very fast, so hopefully, you manage to nab a bargain or two before it's gone forever!

I have a confession - I am not very good at using these wheels. It seems I can't wheel in straight lines. Thankfully, I found out quite early on how easy it is to convert it into a clear mount stamp by dismounting the rubber from the wheel and adhering it to the Clear-Mount Cling Foam (#124236). The other advantage is, I can actually cut this stamp up now to make 5 stamps of little baby tees.




I used Blender Pens (#102845) to pick up the colours from the ink pad to colour the images in. (There is actually an easier way to get colours on these onesies, by wheeling this stamp directly over a piece of DSP. ) I love the use of the Retro Fresh Designer washi tape (#133001) as border for the white panel and for the inside of the card. The Baked Brown Sugar panel was embossed with the Chevron Folder. The sentiment is from a retired set Curvy Verses which I have hung on to because of this very sentiment! "One little baby...many happy hearts!"







Blessings, and thanks again for stopping by my blog. 

Comments