Skip to main content

Blooming with Kindness En Francais


Mother's Day (which, in NZ, falls on the second Sunday in May) is the inspiration for the theme for my May Mum & Me craft session. However, I hesitated to advertise that "we are making Mother's Day cards" as I realise that Mother's Day could be tinged with sadness for some.

I have long heard about the Triple Time Stamping technique, but never actually tried it out. When I saw Dawn Griffith's card online, I just wanted to replicate it, so I did and I thought it appropriate for all the wonderful Mothers out there. Yet, it is  easy enough to change the greeting - happy birthday perhaps? Oh, what about, "Congratulations"? Or simply, "Thank You"? Now Dawn used a stamp set which I do not own, so I substituted with En Francais (#112358) and Blooming with Kindness (WM #131961, CM #126422) and the sentiment is from the ever versatile and IMHO, must have greeting set, Teeny Tiny Sentiments (WM #130042, CM #120024).

And what is a must have Mother's Day treat? The good old favourite of a homemade Chocolate Brownie, of course! Hmm, savour the first bite into a soft fudgy chocolate mass which melts away in your mouth even as it awakens your senses and ignite your mind...hmm...oh, uh, sorry, I digress...



A matching hand crafted gift box (made with the Envelope Punch Board #133774) to house the lovingly home baked chocolate brownie!

The only thing better than this lovingly, handmade set, I dare say, is the beautiful words that will be penned inside of the card :-)

Thanks for stopping by, and watch out for a cheery, colourful and fun version of this card technique known as Triple Time Stamping. I hope you will give this a go if you aren't already familiar with it.

Comments