Skip to main content

Lots of Hexagons for the Soccer Fans In Your Life


I have five of those in my home - Soccer Fans that is. Well, six, actually, counting me except I am a sideline spectator, not an active participant like the others :-)

This is a fairly simple card to make, and great to use up the Whisper White scraps that I have been unwilling to throw out. I used Black Card stock for my card base, and just glued on the hexagons I punched out using the Hexagon Punch (#130919). I realise I could do a better job of gluing those hexagons but it was late at night...I do admit I was tempted to re-do it to get it perfect, but I decided to leave it to show my friend Rach that I am not a perfectionist :-)

The sentiment is from Just Sayin' (WM #133200, CM #133203) and cut out with the co-ordinating die from the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies (#132968). I love that Gumball Green colour, which reminds me I must stock up on that when the colour, along with the other 2012-2014 In Colours, retires at the end of June this year.

This card has gone to its 10 year old recipient today, but I think I am going to have to make at least one for one of the five soccer fans at home. Oh wait, I can just show them how to do it themselves - good plan! Just email me if you want to join us to make this card. I have regular classes you're welcomed to register for or if you want to get your friends together for a creative session, I offer workshops and parties too.

Happy Stampin'!


* "Mum & Me"/ Day Class 2pm on the first Saturday of each month
* Monthly Stamp Session Evening 7.30pm on the 2nd Friday of each month.


Comments