Skip to main content

Double Inked Faux Letterpress Technique



With 6 weeks to go till Christmas, my calendar is fast filling up - how about you? As my to do list gets longer and the deadlines get shorter because there is more of an urgency at this time of the year, I see my blogging is suffering, for it's been more than a week since my last post! That won't do, so just a quick one today. I love this card - I hadn't planned for it to be a vintage card, but I love the end result! I was so impressed with the technique after watching Catherine Pooler's video that I couldn't wait to try the technique out myself. I experimented a bit with different Embossing folders, and different colour combinations so that eventually I found myself with a stack of background pieces. These have been so handy to have. As you can see from this card, it needs only very few embellishments and snap, you got a card all ready to go :-)

Hope you are inspired by this technique too - have fun playing!





Comments