Skip to main content

Thanksgiving with Lovely As A Tree


Today's card features the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, and the "fall leaves" come from the Lovely As A Tree stamp set which often gets overlooked, by me anyway :-) The card again features the faux letterpress technique, where you ink up the embossing folder and then run your card stock sandwiched between the folder through the Big Shot. A button with twine through it and the thankful sentiment - that's all that is required to have a finished Thankful For You card, in time for today Thanksgiving Day. I know, it's not a Kiwi celebration traditionally, but there's no reason why I can't make it my tradition :-) So today, let me take a moment to say thank you all, my dear blog readers, near and far.

And Happy Thanksgiving Day!


Comments