Skip to main content

Gratitude For Days Simply Created Kit




It is November, and today I am reminded that we are only 7 weeks away from Christmas - yay and yet yikes at the same time!!!! Of course, you will only share my latter expression if you too are feeling like you are not quite organized yet.

Now, Thanksgiving day is of course celebrated in November. It isn't a big celebration in New Zealand, but I for one, just love the idea of celebrating it probably not for exactly the same reason as Americans. I just have so much to be thankful for, and so why not? Let's make it a celebration, especially with people you are thankful for.

The Stampin' Up! kit featured in today's post would be an awesome way to prepare for Christmas. I have four young men in my life to nurture in each one a grateful heart. So, with this kit, I have thought of a plan to help me not get caught up in the busyness of preparing for Christmas Day, and for them to not be self focused and dream only of what they will get on Christmas Day. Starting from Thanksgiving Day on the 27th November, we would write together each day until Christmas Day what we are thankful for.

How about it? Would you join my family in this idea of keeping a Gratitude Attitude in the days leading up to Christmas Day?

Watch this video clip to see how easy this kit is to put together:



And as typically is the case with Stampin' Up! products, you can be creative and use this kit in a different way - hmm, how about a gratitude journal. Here is an example of using this kit to make a mini journal:



Contact me now to place an order or you can click on the following link to my online shop 24/7!


Shop Now


Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you are inspired!

Comments