Skip to main content

Remarkable You Corner Flip Card



Fancy fold cards are one of my favourites to make, and I realise that I haven't actually done many of them lately. Actually, make that, "for a long while!"

At the recent Creative Inkers Team's July Extravaganza in Auckland, we made five projects and one of them is the Corner Flip card (see pic below). This look is actually easier to create than you think, and if you want to learn how to make it, you are welcomed to come along to my Monthly class tomorrow.

For the card above, I went with the classic black and white theme, with a bit of colour. I had a leftover water coloured Remarkable You flower from two weeks ago which was the perfect focal point I needed for the card. The end result looks very different to the original (pic below) that I CASED from. I am ok with that. More importantly, I feel so satisfied with my little black and white number ;-) And it is perfect for entry into the Stampin Royalty Challenge #290.


SR#290




Auckland Extravaganza July 2015 Project

Comments