Skip to main content

Love What You Do




Here's a quick play of some new products from one of the Share What You Love Bundles that is an Early Release of our upcoming new catalogue. The catalogue goes live on 1 June but you can get these products now in May!

A bit about the card: 

* I love neat and tidy but sometimes I like to throw in a bit of whimsical-ness to my cards. So this sketch is perfect.  

* I love adding little details - our new pearlised doilie is an easy choice. I am also infatuated with our new Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon which I am thinking I shall try to sneak in little or big ways in every card I make henceforth!

* I started off thinking I will do a monochromatic card featuring the delightful Grapefruit Grove - one of the new 2018-19 In Colours. But I decided a pop of the returning Blackberry Bliss colour (which has made a lot of stampers happy) would add a bit of vibrance to the card.

* That stenciled background is from a die cut that comes in the Delightfully Detailed Memories and More card pack - a sneak peek from our new Annual Catalogue. I hope the die cut will last as I am planning on making this card as my swap card with the Creative Inkers Team that I am part of. 

* I for one have for a long time been "afraid" to mix white and vanilla so when Artisan Susan Wong said it's okay to do so, I began to feel "brave" - lol! So if you were like me, and you just needed to have someone validate you in what you have always thought "why not?" then here, I am telling you - just mix 'em!



FMS336

Hope you enjoyed this card - blessings to y'all!


Comments

Amy O said…
Very clean and pretty! I love the subtle stenciling. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
This is just lovely! What a pretty way to show off the new products...and let's face it. If Susan says it is all good, it is definitely all good. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Susan Wong said…
Well that's very nice of you Michelle and Jen! Glad you were brave - a very pretty card!