Skip to main content

Choose Happiness




Look at these Make & Takes I got to make at the recent Stampin' Up!'s Party Time Auckland event. This is a regional training for demonstrators so it was awesome to meet the other demonstrators - so many talents out there! I am told these regionals are a little taste of what Convention is like ...hmm, maybe I will get to next year's event at the Gold Coast...anyone want to come with me?

Back to the Make & Takes - can you see the versatility of this stamp set? It is called Choose Happiness. All three projects were made with only this one stamp set. Wow! 









So, now that I have learned some tips at the Regional Training on running a workshop, I am rather keen to put it to practice! Contact me so we can plan a Stampin' Up! party you can host for your friends and family. It'll be fun, I promise :-) Also, don't forget until 31 October, as a host, you could earn yourself the fabulous Good Greetings stamp set for free.




I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Comments