Skip to main content

Summer Silhouettes Polka Dot Pieces Perfect Pennants


Does this card seem familiar? It is my CASE of one of the projects I got to make at the recent Auckland Party Time event. I haven't (yet) got the Choose Happiness stamp set, so I set about a challenge for myself to CASE the Kraft Grid line Journal cover (see below) with the stamp sets I already have.

Original Make & Take from event:



Well, I can't stop at just one card, so I also came up with the card below in a softer colour palette. It is also another excuse to use the Good Greetings stamp set, which, until the 31 October,  is the Hostess' when she host a party with the qualifying sales.



What do you think? 

I hope you found it helpful to see how a card can be CASED, using stamps that you already have. It's no guarantee though, that you will not crave (all the more even) for the very stamp set you don't have that was used in the original project :-) Oh, that was quite a mouthful, lol!

Comments