Skip to main content

Perfect Pennants Hearts Framelits Itty Bitty Accents


As a demonstrator, we get the Impressions publication every two months from Stampin' Up. These are jam packed with ideas and training tips. This month I have been challenged by one of the articles about not neglecting the poor old envelope. It is so true that envelopes often take a back seat. The dear humble envelope can be so much more - just like the present itself is dressed up with a fancy package, so can the handmade card be dressed up with its envelope. It is another opportunity to say something about the recipient of your lovingly handmade card. So I made a special effort with the project for my "Connect through Creativity" class this month. What do you think? I would write the recipient's name on the heart die cut. The envelope can be re-used simply by removing the heart die cut which is only clipped to the clothespin.

Then out comes the card from inside the envelope:


The lighting is all funny but this next one is more true to the colours.


Don't you just love Julie's wit to stamp her sentiment the wrong way up - how fitting was that with the sentiment! I know Julie is unimpressed with her mistake creativity, but I beg to differ - seriously, why didn't I think of that idea !!




The inside of the card is simply co-ordinated as well, tying in the elements on the card front and the envelope.



I  absolutely {HEART} the Coastal Cabana version.


Comments