Skip to main content

Bright and Beautiful with the Faux Letterpress Technique


This card was first inspired by the Faux Letterpress technique I saw demonstrated by my Stamp Nation sista Catherine Pooler. Then, Stamp Nation also celebrated World Card Making Day on October 4th with an incredible series of challenges, one of which I was inspired to use the different shade of blues. The eventual card, as pictured above, was what I then used for a shoebox swap in our team training session last Saturday. A swap is a lot of fun - you prepare one design and depending on the number of people in the swap, you get that many number of different cards in return. A shoebox swap simply is a variation in that you have the supplies all ready in a shoebox or any kind of suitable container for others to make the card, and in return you get to make cards that others have designed.

I have had so much fun playing with this Faux Letterpress Technique - I have now made several cards with this technique that I will be sharing with you over the next few days. I would love to show you how it is done and even better, watch you be wowed by how you can very easily achieve the look yourself! Contact me on peppertime123@gmail.com for class information or how about book a workshop? Get a few friends together to have fun connecting through crafting and work through some of your christmas cards to do list at the same time!

Thanks for visiting!


Comments