I CASEd this card from Irene Wardlaw, a fellow member of the wider Creative Inkers team.
My tweaks to the original card are:
1. using the Stampin' Up! water colour paper as the top layer - I love the texture of the water colour paper and love the overall effect it added to the card.
2. substitute with aquapainters and ink as I don't yet own the Work of Art stamp set
3. I decided to omit the star
4. I used sentiments from Endless Wishes instead of Wondrous Wreath.
Thanks for visiting!
Now just a reminder that two promotions end on 31st October:
1) the free Hostess stamp set Good Greetings for hostess with qualifying order.
2) the Pick a Pack of Paper promotion for those who joins Stampin' Up! by 31st October.
Click here for more details, or contact me email@example.com
*** Next Mum & Me class is Sat 1 November 2pm; and the evening Connect through Craft session is 14th November 7.30pm. RSVPs are open now. ***