Skip to main content

Ovals Collection Framelits For Balloon



A fun patterned paper, card stock, a single stamp, a die or framelit shape - these are all the basic supplies required for today's card. How easy it was to put together. And I needed easy since I was making this card at 1am, lol! I was determined for my boy to have a birthday card handmade by me on his birthday :-)

The is a CASE of Brenda Quintana's card with my tweaks - not because her card needed any tweaking, but more because I don't have her supplies therefore had to substitute where possible.

The patterned paper is from the retired Birthday Basics DSP, and the stamp is one of the seven stamps that are included in the Everyday Occasions Card Kit. I totally recommend the awesome card kits that Stampin' Up! offers. Click HERE  to view the various card kit options that are available. They are not just for beginners, because they are just so fun to put together and besides, everybody, experienced or not, need cards in a jiffy oftentimes. And with the holiday and Christmas season coming up, the card kits would make great gifts. So be sure to check them out on my online store or email me your order. Allow 2 weeks shipping, so you want to get them early so as not to be caught out in the pre Christmas manic.




Thanks for visiting today!

Comments