Skip to main content

3D Flower with Blossom Punch


I haven't been able to participate in any challenges these past two weeks...however preparing and making projects for birthdays and my monthly card class kept me busy stamping and crafting.

As for these beauties, yep, they were a distraction too. I saw these on Stampin Connection, a Stampin' Up! forum for SU! demos, gave it a go and well, I didn't stop at making one...nor two...nor three...you get the idea....I now have a container-full of these beauties. I wonder if it's practical to use these as cupcake toppers, hmm...Coco M, if you are reading this, I wonder if these would come in handy for Dream Hub Women one day?

I made these a little different to Diane Dimich, who posted a video tutorial on how to make these, in that I left the very bottom layer whole, without a circle punched out in the middle. I just found it easier to work with the hot glue gun this way.





Comments