Skip to main content

Waterfall Wild About You




This is the third Waterfall card sample for my monthly class last Wednesday. The stamp set is the retired Wild About You, which can easily be substituted with the gorgeous Zoo Babies set in the current catalogue.



Oh, the monkey in the last segment is actually from Fox & Friends stamp set, which is also retired. He is just too adorable and stamped upside down, seems the perfect cheeky image to go with the sentiment.


By the way, yay, I have had word that the new post email is working on my blog now. I think the first one was filled with lots of posts that I have been making in the last couple of weeks. Tonight's when it goes out it should only be about this one post that I am putting up now. Now I just need to work out why the widget that recommends other posts that readers might like doesn't appear to be functioning on my blog. It might be that it doesn't work well because I haven't yet build up enough posts on my blog? Off to investigate some tonight....

Thank you for stopping by - hope you got inspired one way or another!

Comments