Skip to main content

Fancy Phrases Well Said

My first play with the Fancy Phrases stamp set!


 
How did these cards come together? I can tell you it wasn't a linear process (A then B then C) but a back and forth of "let's do some blue flowers", "oh, I haven't used my old favourite colour Pool Party in a while!", "what DSP do I have?", etc. I was fascinated by my own internal dialogue (ok, possibly spoken out loud) in my creative process. I also spent some time choosing the right sentiments as I had specific people in mind for these cards and specific reasons for sending the cards. 

I have used Stampin' Blends to colour the floral images in Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive and a smidgen of Daffodil Delight. The background is Gray Granite patterned papers from the Peony Garden DSP.  The labels were die cut from the Tasteful Label Dies. 

 
Michelle's Top Tip Today:
"Celebrating another year of happiness" from the Well Said stamp set can be used in several contexts...typically as a birthday celebration or as a wedding anniversary greeting. In this case, I wanted to celebrate one of my team members who had a milestone 1 year Stampinversary in July. (My bad though as I didn't realise it until mid August!)

"May your day be filled with heartfelt happiness!" from the Fancy Phrases stamp set is another one I feel is versatile - definitely a Birthday greeting but also a general well wishes kind of greeting to bless the recipient's day.  I love it!



The inside of the cards
The inside of the cards


I hope this has been a helpful post for you. As always, if you have any questions, I am happy to help you.

Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Do you have a huge Stampin' Up! wish list? Then our fully customisable Starter Kit is for you, and in September 2020, our Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion is even better! For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments