Skip to main content

Forever Gold Poinsettia Merry Christmas Card

Oh my - Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper!

 
Today's card came together fairly quickly, thanks to the fabulous Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper! No intricate die cutting required because it's all there ready to pop out when you are ready :-)



The poinsettia was fussy cut out of the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper - again, how easy is that, no colouring required either because it's all done! The Crumb Cake Plaid paper is a quarter of a 6"x6" sheet of paper (you can view the video I linked to in my previous post). 

Michelle's Top Tip: 
To add further interest and texture to the card, I embossed the Whisper White layer with our Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, and then brushed over with the Clear Wink of Stella. I didn't capture it on the photo, but it gives a little sparkle and shine to the layers without competing with all that gold on the card.

So what do ya think? I love the White and Gold with a splash of Red and Plaid - hope you do too!

Bonus: While I have all the supplies out, and since, as I said before, this is fairly easy to put together, I thought the gold really pairs well with Shaded Spruce so why not...and walla, a second card is made!
 



Do you have a preference - White and Gold or Shaded Spruce and Gold?

Be sure to get yourself some Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper - it is simply stunning!


Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Do you have a huge Stampin' Up! wish list? Then our fully customisable Starter Kit is for you, and in September 2020, our Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion is even better! For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments

Heather Stewart said…
I really like these cards, Michelle. Beautifully crafted😊