Skip to main content

Pampered Pets and Plaid Tidings

This is the Father's Day card that my 9 year old helped me make in the weekend!


 
Our Plaid Tidings 6"x6" DSP is a 48 sheets pack (4 each of 12 double sided designs) in plaids of all colours! Plaids are not just for Autumn and Christmas projects though, and in this card I have combined it with the adorable Pampered Pets stamp set to make a fun card for my husband for Father's Day which we celebrated in the weekend in the South Pacific. For a fun fact I just learned, New Zealand is one of 4 countries (Australia, Fiji and Papua New Guinea) that celebrates Father's Day on the first Sunday in September. 

I just love the sentiment from the Pampered Pets stamp set because I think it can be used for a variety of occasions. I might just make up a few more of this cards - in all the different colourways of plaid paper from the Plaid Tidings DSP!

Michelle's Top Tips Today:
If you look closely, I didn't stamp the sentiment quite straight. In order to minimise the attention on it, I placed the Crumb Cake frame slightly askew as well, and then I added the little Melon Mambo Plaid strip (which is actually the other side of the Pretty Peacock Plaid side I featured in this card) on an angle at the bottom as well. So now it all looks like a planned quirky fun design 😁

I hope you enjoy this post, and yes, I hope your day this Monday is a real treat!




Until next post, have fun stamping!


*** Do you have a huge Stampin' Up! wish list? Then our fully customisable Starter Kit is for you, and in September 2020, our Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion is even better! For current specials, click this link https://michellepepper.stampinup.net/special ***

Comments